Author Topic: Welcome to BasicCAD2  (Read 101 times)

Gymbo

Welcome to BasicCAD2
« on: April 02, 2018, 11:20:59 PM »
Ok, it's obvious to everyone who's read any of my posts that I'm extremly new to BasicCAD, and I really like the things you can do with it.

I tried to reply to the Welcome to BascicCAD! post but there was no reply button, so I'll reply here.

My only suggestion is that there be a respository for the macros that others have made so we could peruse them and learn from or use them.
Regards,

Jim

Pearco

Re: Welcome to BasicCAD2
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2018, 03:19:33 AM »
Gymbo;

Welcome.
Check out the Basic Cad section of this forum and you will find many questions and answers. There are many code samples by other users of Dcad.
Jim
User since ProDesign 1.5

bdeck

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2018, 01:27:32 PM »
My only suggestion is that there be a respository for the macros that others have made so we could peruse them and learn from or use them.

I think Pearco might have been referring to this:http://forum.designcadcommunity.com/index.php?board=15.0;sort=views;desc

Best Regards.
bd

PS: Some of the macros in the "User Contributions" section are more complex than they need to be, for housekeeping purposes, for example. (I plead guilty)  Don't let that dissuade you. They work just as well without the bells and whistles.

Gymbo

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2018, 03:39:54 PM »
I think Pearco might have been referring to this:http://forum.designcadcommunity.com/index.php?board=15.0;sort=views;desc

PS: Some of the macros in the "User Contributions" section are more complex than they need to be, for housekeeping purposes, for example. (I plead guilty)  Don't let that dissuade you. They work just as well without the bells and whistles.

Thanks for that, that's exactly what I was refering to, I never got past the BasicCAD section. ;D
Regards,

Jim