Author Topic: Finding update patches  (Read 121 times)

adriank

Finding update patches
« on: May 25, 2017, 06:56:16 PM »
This one is for DT....
I have recently updated my computer and finished going through the heartache of re-installing all my programs - beginning with Designcad of course.
After the re-install I did remember to install the latest updates too - to get the latest I went to the Turbocad website (???.. do we really have to find DesignCad buried somewhere deep in the small print on another program's site?) and downloaded the latest update available.

It was when I read your post reply in the previous topic that I recalled there was a second update, so I followed the link you posted (thank you) and got the 2016.2 update too.

The question is, why is the latest update not available on the TurboCad support pages? I've attached the available list of updates as of today.
There always used to be an IMSI website and I see the 26.2 update comes from downloads.imsidesign.com - is there another site I should know about?

Adrian

DrollTroll

• Kindly Curmudgeon
  • Administrator
Re: Finding update patches
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2017, 10:18:15 AM »
No good reason, I just haven't gotten around to having someone update the 'updates' page. I can fix the forum myself, I have to go through channels to modify the updates page.
25 years with DesignCAD