Author Topic: Punkte Setzen  (Read 428 times)

Caddy

Punkte Setzen
« on: March 14, 2017, 02:05:46 AM »
Hallo.
Ich arbeite mit“ DesignCAD  3D MAX V25“ un habe folgendes Problem:
In einer 2D-Zeichnung möchte ich einen Punkt auf eine Linie setzen und von dort eine Linie anschließen.  Das funktionierte bis vor Kurzem sehr gut. Jetzt nicht mehr.
Wenn ich diese Funktion aufrufe erscheint nicht das erwartete kreuz sondern ein Pfeil! Wenn ich unter „Zeichnen“ die Punktmarke aktiviere und ein Symbol auswähle erscheint das einmalig und mit den großen Koordinalenlinien.
An den dann auf eine Linie gesetzte Punkt  schließt aber keine Linie automatisch an.
Beim nächsten Versuch erscheint wieder der Pfeil, der aber nicht zu dem erwünschten Ergebnis führt sondern zur Markierung des entsprechenden Elements führt mit blauem Kreis mit Ring.
Was kann denn inzwischen passiert sein?

Bob P

• Era Replica Automobiles
Re: Punkte Setzen
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2017, 03:45:33 AM »
Google Translate:

Hello.
I work with "DesignCAD 3D MAX V25" and have the following problem:
In a 2D drawing I would like to place a point on a line and connect a line from there. This worked very well until recently. Not any longer longer.
If I call this function does not appear the expected cross but an arrow! If I activate the point mark under "Draw" and select a symbol, this appears once and with the large coordinal lines.
However, no line will automatically close to the point set to a line.
On the next attempt, the arrow appears, which does not lead to the desired result, but leads to the marking of the corresponding element with a blue circle with a ring.
What could have happened?

DrollTroll

• Kindly Curmudgeon
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2017, 04:56:22 AM »
Hi Caddy,

Perhaps your mouse settings have changed so that a mouse click becomes a double-click?

Can you draw a line normally if instead of left-clicking to set points, you use Point XYZ and Point Relative to set them?
25 years with DesignCAD

Rob S

• Construction Estimating Program for General Contractors
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2017, 07:17:43 AM »
I recently had an old worn-out mouse that would sometimes perform unintended double-clicks.

Caddy, if you suspect this, try using another mouse?
User since Pro-design

drgroen

Re: Punkte Setzen - Watch your Keyboard Settings
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2017, 09:06:45 AM »
All,

May have posted this elsewhere previously,....

Watch your keyboard settings.  I may be a bit foggy on the exact details, but we had a problem with keyboard settings.

One of my co-workers had strange things happening on DCAD.  I believe he was trying to do a Point Relative (apostrophe) and it was not working.

He is Latvian and I jokingly asked him if he was using a Latvian keyboard.

He does communicate with his family back home and it turns out that he was using a setting to enable him to enter the extended characters.  Apparently the apostrophe is used as an escape character to modify the next character, so it gets swallowed up by the PC the first time it is pressed -- no Point Relative.

Changed the keyboard to US English and the problem was fixed.

Dave