Author Topic: Print2CAD 5th Generation  (Read 1362 times)

BacktoCAD

Print2CAD 5th Generation
« on: April 02, 2014, 12:56:43 PM »
I am a member of the sales team at BacktoCAD. (I like to say that upfront so everyone knows.) We sell a program, Print2CAD, that is a fantastic tool for converting PDF files to DWG/DXF.

We can handle raster and vector based PDF files (Normal PDFs and Scans for the unitiated). We can also work with other Raster based files including TIFF, JPG, BMP and many others. We also work with DWF.

We can handle a number of important tasks when converting your PDF to DWG/DXF. These include 2 options for scaling, which can be critical, especially if you intend to use the DWG to build something. We also have the ability to convert non real PDF text (Hatches, Path and Raster images) into real editable CAD text.

Our upcoming release (due out on 3/31) has opened up our ability to convert Raster images. We are no longer limited to just scans but can now handle photographs as well. (Yes, you can convert your favorite cat picture into CAD. I won't judge you.)

You can learn more about Print2CAD by visiting us at: http://www.backtocad.com/engl/engl-pdf-dwg.html . The above was by no means a full list of our features. You can also find our numerous opportunities to learn about our product here. These include a free trial, Webinars, our manual and assorted videos.